Welcome to the "Muqsafi" app owned by the Commercial Settlement Company (closed joint stock). The "Muqsafi" application aims to organize the selling process in the canteens in a completely electronic way. "Maksafi" gives its customers an easy experience by converting the buying and selling operations in the canteens into an electronic one.
Definition and terminology:
The following terms will have the meanings assigned to each of them unless expressly indicated otherwise in the text:
• Website: The website / Muqsafi app.
• Application: The website or application page and all the pages, links and tools branching from it.
• Maqsafi: represented by its affiliation to the Commercial Settlement Company (closed joint stock), Commercial Registration No. 2051213934
• You / the addressee: Any person who accesses the "website / application" and then browses or downloads all or part of the available information, or uses the services provided by the "website / application" by any means.
Protect your privacy:
"My Scissors" appreciates your trust, and we want you to feel comfortable and safe when using our website / app and sharing your information with us, and therefore we are extremely proud of our commitment to protect your privacy. Please continue reading the following policy to understand how your personal information is handled.
Authorized Service Providers:
A "commercial settlement company" may hire other companies or individuals to perform tasks on its behalf. For example, but not limited to direct requests, e-mail, data analysis, assistance, marketing, or search results. They may have access to personal information necessary to perform their jobs, provided that it is not used for other purposes.
Information that may be collected from you:
• The country from which the "website" is used.
• The default language of the browser.
User's operating system.
You can terminate your account at any time, however your information stored in the archive may remain on the "website" servers even after deleting or terminating your account.
Cases of disclosure of your information:
We will not use your personal information for any other purpose than to complete the provision of service with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information, and we will not disclose any personal information to any third party except in the following cases:
• We have your permission.
• To provide the products and services you have requested.
• Through accredited "third-party" bombers services.
• To assist in the investigation or prevention of acts related to illegal and illegal activities or suspected fraud, or that pose a threat to the safety or security of any person or in cases of violation of the Use Agreement, or to defend against legal claims.
• Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoena orders, court orders, request / order from the statutory authority.
Although we will endeavor to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information, transmission by means of the Internet cannot be completely secure. By using this "website", you agree that we bear no responsibility for theft or disclosure of your information due to errors of any party in sending, receiving, or unauthorized actions of third parties. We reserve the right to change or update our policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon placing them on the Website.
By agreeing to use the "application" and our electronic services, you thus also agree to receive our electronic communication with you in all its forms through calls, mobile messages, e-mail, periodicals, notices and alerts advertised on the "website". Based on that, you fully agree that all electronic transactions sent to you by us are legally binding and shall be treated as written transactions.
Your personal information and transaction detail information:
You agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, and you also agree to inform the “commercial settlement company” immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of your confidential information. The "Muqsafi" application and / or the "commercial settlement company" will not be responsible in any way for any loss that may directly or indirectly affect you morally or financially as a result of revealing the username or password information from any third party. In the event of non-compliance with any of what is stated in the "use agreement", the "site / application" management has the right to suspend or cancel your membership and block you from the "website / application" without any compensation. We also reserve the right to cancel any unverified and unverified accounts, operations or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, electronic translation, digitization, and other matters related to the website / application are the property of the "commercial settlement company", and all of them are subject to the protection established by it under the laws of property rights and trade names, and other rights Including intellectual property rights. It is strictly prohibited to copy, redistribute, use, or print any of these materials or any part of it from the "website / application" or any other sites, except within the limits permitted by the laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in this regard.
All words and logos on the "website or application" are the property of the "commercial settlement company", whether they are registered trademarks, designs, phrases, slogans, and / or words that are not registered and are protected by intellectual property laws. All other trademarks not owned by the "commercial settlement company" that appear on the site are the property of their owners, who may or may not be affiliated with or related to the "commercial settlement company".
Terms of service:
1- Submitting the application and price details:
• Deposit an amount in your account balance on the "application".
• Electronic payment channels (Visa, MasterCard and Mada).
• All financial entitlements are in Saudi riyals.
3- Cancellation of orders:
• The customer (parent / student) must complete the return and exchange form in full.
• The possibility of returning purchases delivered in the school canteen within a quarter of an hour only, provided that they are intact, wrapped and in their original condition, where the damaged item is excluded.
• The possibility of replacing purchases (stationery) without food during a period not exceeding (one day) from the date of receipt of the commodity stored in the customer’s account data.
• The customer shall bear any additional costs resulting from the return or exchange of the product without reasons.
• Once the refunded purchases are received, the amount due will be returned to the customer in his balance from my store.
• 2% of the value of the returned item will be deducted, if it is sent in a non-original condition.
4- Geographical scope of services:
Muqsafi provides its services in all regions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• “Maqsafi” app that enables the canteen to display its commodities and receive payments electronically. It enables the customers of the canteen to order goods and pay for their value only electronically. Choosing the goods displayed in the "application" is your responsibility and the responsibility of the owner of the canteen, and you are responsible for these materials in terms of quality and safety, and you are also responsible for all damage that occurs due to the lack of validity or lack of quality of the materials.
• The "Muqasfi and Commercial Settlement Company" application completely disclaims their responsibility for any damages caused by service providers (who provide canteens services), which include, but are not limited to, disrupting internal parts of devices, disrupting or damaging personal property, stealing some personal belongings from the canteen or The school. Accordingly, the Maqsafi application is required to provide all the information provided to the work and deliver it to the customer in the event that the client wishes to carry out legal procedures and not on the Muqsafi application and / or the commercial settlement company any requirements or penalties in the event that this occurs and all of this is done according to the legal channels approved in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia only Nothing else.
• Moqsrifi does not represent or guarantee that the application services will be available and accessible without interruption in a timely manner, as it is safe, accurate, complete or completely error free.
• The “Moqsafi App” or / and the “Commercial Settlement Company” will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for any failure or delay in performing this service in accordance with its terms if this failure or delay results from reasons beyond control or force majeure and without error. Or neglect.
nature of relationship:
Thank you for using the "Maqsafi app" which is owned by the Commercial Settlement Company, a closed joint stock company registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Mobile number: 00966556044457.